Type It LOUD..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Type It LOUD..

A say it community (as nicely as you can)

Latest worldwide earthquakes

Reuters Oddly Enough

3 posters

Hey... Um.... Where's my toilet plunger?!

The Fox
    The Fox

Hey... Um....  Where's my toilet plunger?! Empty Hey... Um.... Where's my toilet plunger?!

Post  The Fox Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Yeah... I had to ask because it's been in the bathroom since we have lived here and when I need to use it, it's gone! Like... where the hell does a toilet plunger run off to?! Suspect

Well, I have the answer! Today my husband asked me to look for his slipper. Seems one of those always comes up missing too. No I get down n look under the couch and low and behold, I find my toilet plunger and the slipper! Shocked SMFH at Boo and what she will try to entertain herself with. Rolling Eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hey... Um....  Where's my toilet plunger?! Empty Re: Hey... Um.... Where's my toilet plunger?!

Post  Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Too funny..Boo is a classic lol!

Hey... Um....  Where's my toilet plunger?! Empty Re: Hey... Um.... Where's my toilet plunger?!

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 pm

She is a shit head thus needing the plunger! Shocked
    The Fox
    The Fox

Post  The Fox Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

I was wondering who the hell Guest was n then I remembered that you deleted my Admin pro!

Pan is a shithead too! loser
    Panama736

Post  Panama736 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 pm

I resemble that remark..lol
    The Fox
    The Fox

Post  The Fox Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm

It suits you well! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
    Panama736

Post  Panama736 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Keep it up chuckles..n i'll find the perfect emoticon for u..even if i have to draw it myself !

:lol!
    Panama736

Post  Panama736 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Very Happy
    The Fox
    The Fox

Post  The Fox Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Blah, blah, blah! spam

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 am