Type It LOUD..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Type It LOUD..

A say it community (as nicely as you can)

Latest worldwide earthquakes

Reuters Oddly Enough

2 posters

New Features Update..

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Features Update.. Empty New Features Update..

Post  Admin Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 pm

We have added 4 new features to the site..

Portal: is the page that contains added features and widgets..The homepage also has them but they are cut to save room for our forums..Most ppl should be able to use the features right from the homepage..If you have problems getting to one, just click Portal in the toolbar at the top of the page and they are displayed in full..

RSS Oddly enough: this is current oddball news..I'm not liking how it works so will probably be replacing it soon with a better one..

Latest Earthquakes: i really like this one coz you can view it and use it without leaving the forum ! cheers

Pac Man Advanced: A collection of classic old games you can play without leaving the forum..*however* I can't seem to figure out how to work the controls when I pick a game and hit start.. scratch ..ppl with computers and smart phones are needed to beta test this and let us know the skinnys on this thing..

Let us know what you think of this "new stuff" and please add new ideas and suggestions here.. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Features Update.. Empty Added a Puzzle game..

Post  Admin Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:20 pm

And this puzzle puzzles me..lol

replaced oddly enough with odd news from yahoo..not real impressed..

the only one that seems great on my phone is the Latest earthquakes feature..

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
    fista
    fista

New Features Update.. Empty i love you

Post  fista Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Frogger is my absolute favorite classic game. On the comp you seem to just use your control arrows from what i can tell. my phone isn't advanced enough though Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Features Update.. Empty Re: New Features Update..

Post  Admin Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Hey Fista..i forgot about the keyboard on my phone ! hmmm wonder if that'll work..i think i have the last model droid that still has the slideout keyboard..
    sorry ur phone doesnt work on it..hmmmm..hafta find a mobile version of frogger for Fista !..n the rest of us too..lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 am

None of the games i tried work well..the earthquake widget seems to work best..full functionality without having to surf to thier page..the space weather just gives current updates..but u have to know the abbreviations..visit space weather.com for those..if i can get a widget that lets u use it as a site within our site (like the earthquakes map does) i'll replace it..the volcanoes update is functional but touchy..all can be viewed n used in full in the portal..please post ur feedback.. ( or i'll keep tormenting u with these crazy changes Twisted Evil )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Features Update.. Empty Oddly Enough !

Post  Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 pm

We now have Reuters videos of odd stories from around the world..This feature, like the earthquake widget, also opens in a window on our site..You can watch the videos and return to reading and posting by clicking the x in the Oddly Enough window..I hope you enjoy some of the wierd news they capture on tape..
    thumb up

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 pm