Type It LOUD..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Type It LOUD..

A say it community (as nicely as you can)

Latest worldwide earthquakes

Reuters Oddly Enough

4 posters

What's up peeps?!

The Fox
    The Fox

What's up peeps?! Empty What's up peeps?!

Post  The Fox Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 am

Finishing up at the grind tonight! Can't wait to get 3 days off of laying in the A/C and probably hitting the neighbor's pool too! lol!

Who's going to watch the fire works tomorrow night? afro
    brattyboxer
    brattyboxer

What's up peeps?! Empty Re: What's up peeps?!

Post  brattyboxer Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Yesterday was Dominic's birthday so we r celebrating today. Going to Disneyland to watch the fireworks outside across at McDonald's. The 13th is Alyssa's birthday, she will b 16 Sad so I'm just trying to plan birthdays. Making deviled eggs for mah grampa Smile then I have to keep hubby at home cuz Tiana is afraid of the fireworks that they set off in the streets over here. Poor girl jus cries n cries
    The Fox
    The Fox

Post  The Fox Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Happy Birthday Big D and Alyssa!

OMG! Ava is petrified of the fireworks too Brat! She just doesn't know what to do with herself! Jimmy has been off this last week and he called to tell me she is shaking unconrtolably! I told him I knew this because of the fireworks. He's worked every 4th and never saw her like that. Shocked He had to hold her like a baby to comfort her. lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Had to do the same with stewie..we were unloading right across from them..figures huh ?
    brattyboxer
    brattyboxer

Post  brattyboxer Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Thank u for the birthday wishes for mah brats Smile we ended up going to the queen Mary in long beach to watch fireworks. My dad volunteered to stay home n watch Tiana. So she stayed with grampa. I come home n she's belly up on the couch watching tv with grampa n eating beef jerky Shocked max was enjoying his alone time asleep on my bed lol!
    brattyboxer
    brattyboxer

Post  brattyboxer Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm

What really peeved me off the past few days is how people set off those big boom fireworks all night long. The ground jus shakes and then there goes all the car alarms, there goes the dogs crying, max dives under the bed n Tiana jus gets into a panic, doesn't know what to do with herself n jus sit n cry. They didn't finish the booming until 2 a.m. The other nights they didn't finish till 12a.m. so I'm trying to overdose on ibuprofen to get rid of my massive migraine Crying or Very sad
    The Fox
    The Fox

Post  The Fox Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:26 am

Ava knows the booms come from outside and she has been too scared to go out n pee. She stands at the door n shakes! pale
    Ed Smith

Post  Ed Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am

Poor things! Sad Mine are use to shooting and get excited when they hear booms..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content