Type It LOUD..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Type It LOUD..

A say it community (as nicely as you can)

Latest worldwide earthquakes

Reuters Oddly Enough

2 posters

I saw a UFO friday nite!

Ed Smith

I saw a UFO friday nite! Empty I saw a UFO friday nite!

Post  Ed Smith Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:30 am

I was setting on my deck about 11:30pm and saw a strange light twinkling different colors. Red, White and a blue-green color. I went and got my binoculars and observed a strange orb flashing sometimes fast and sometimes slow and then not at all. It kept this up for about a half hour then faded out. Shocked
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I saw a UFO friday nite! Empty Re: I saw a UFO friday nite!

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 am

Shocked did anyone else see it ? did ur dog sense something unatural going on ? ..
    Ed Smith

Post  Ed Smith Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:40 am

No, just me. Lex was too busy lookin through the pickets guarding the yard. Rolling Eyes I`ve seen this thing off and on since last fall scratch
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 am

Really ? with the different colored lights flashing the same way ? how long does each sighting last ? and how often do u see it ? Is there a pattern to the frequency ? If there's a punchline comin..ima punch u in the arm..
    Ed Smith

Post  Ed Smith Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Admin wrote:Really ? with the different colored lights flashing the same way ? how long does each sighting last ? and how often do u see it ? Is there a pattern to the frequency ? If there's a punchline comin..ima punch u in the arm..
    Yep! the colors flashing the same way. sometimes very prominate colors flashing fast and sometimes colors flashing slow and dimmed. I`ve seen it from an hour to approximately 2hrs. I`ve seen it fade in and fade out. Change positions in the sky, unlike the stars. Ive seen it at least once a week, sometimes more and a couple weeks not at all. It`s a definate head scratcher. Ufo? military drone? I have no idea but it is something strange..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Read this link n the links u will find there as well..i would say this is ur answer..scary tho coz congress n obama passed a bill allowing the govt to fly spy drones over the u.s...n that allegedly obama proclaimed he will put 30,000 of these things in our airspace to collect intell..really ? intell on whom ? terrorist here dont usually pursue thier activities out in the open..and 30,000 ? that's a lot of drones in the air even if only half are used at any given time..these things are directed not stationary, so why so many flyying spy planes ? and the administration supposedly gave free reign over armed n unarmed drones..i am not surprised if every bit of this is true..n yes they come equipped with different colored flashing lights that are remotely controlled as well..smh..what a cesspool of corruption n evil lurks in the shadows..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ed Smith

Post  Ed Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 am

I have always kept up with current events and have seen most of these. The banking system in our country and Europe are going down. Many countries are demanding payment from the U.S. in gold.. These countries agreed in the late 20`s to early 30`s to use the dollar as the main world currency and surrendered their gold to the federal reserve in place of Bonds. This was happening clear up into the Nixon years. Many countries are placing liens against the reserve bank, demanding payment of these due bonds in gold. The reserve banking Cabal and big business are one and the same.(notice the huge bailouts of more of our money with no prosecutions) This is all money printed from the reserve printing press with no backing of gold to ensure it. Bankers are fleeing by the hundreds. I saw on TV yesterday were a bank president was missing along with 17,000,000,000 dollars. Fema camps, Drones. Buckle up!! we`re in for a wild ride..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm

U get no disagreement from me Ed..I believe it will be a ride that no one truly notices til the govt n its partners have discredited the fringe ppl who've tried to raise the alarm but were given false info that was setup to set them up for public failure..n the real sinister plans in play are being introduced in more subtle waya n with forced events to make the "progress" seem somewhat reasonable to the public in light of those staged events..the players don't even have to be bought..with the right bait n opportunity, ppl (esp fanatics) can be unwittingly led step by step with predictability, to play certain things out, all the while believing it to be thier own idea n motives..n eager to take credit for those things as well.. Imo, ppl in general believe what they want to believe, in spite of evidence that points to something else..pulling the wool over ppl's eyes really isn't hard when power brokers are behind it.. ppl have the idea that govt is full of greedy ppl, but that those greedy ppl are keeping our country independent as a by product of that greed..the sheeple want to believe in stability so they believe what they are told, for the most part..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content