Type It LOUD..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Type It LOUD..

A say it community (as nicely as you can)

Latest worldwide earthquakes

Reuters Oddly Enough

3 posters

Creating New Forums

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Creating New Forums Empty Creating New Forums

Post  Admin Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 pm

We are looking forward to creating new, fun filled forums and we would love for you, the users to participate by offering up suggestions. Very Happy

Some of the previous forums we have been to have had a Parent Forum, Pet Forum and Food and Drink, just to name a few. I have suggested to Pan (Admin Partner) that I would love to have a Bar & Grill instead of a Food and Drink forum. We want catchy, unique names to seperate us from other sites and forum names!

If you want a forum, we ask that you speak up and offer up suggestions and names on what to call them. If we get several names to call one forum that are really good and hard to chose, we will put it to a poll and let our community, you the user, decide which one you like best and that is how the new forum names will be chosen! If you do not add suggestions or vote on the new name polls, you will not get a say in the process so it's really important to add your input!

Please add your suggestions here and I will make note of them and we will work together as a whole to make this site a fun place to be for all to enjoy. It's very important to us, the Admins, that our users participate in building Type It LOUD.

We hope you enjoy the site. sunny

Panama736

Creating New Forums Empty We are a small site..

Post  Panama736 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 pm

And being so new i believe the users who participate should intergrate thier username or first name in the forum title, if they like..it wont give any special priviledges or make ya boss of the forum..but it will put ur name up in lights (so to speak)..its a perk u deserve for helping us out..if it comes to a tie or poll tho, please, those with thin skinned feelings, don't offer a forum title..it's not meant to be a competition or to create hurts feelings..it's just about creating forums tailored just for us at, type it LOUD..and you are the pioneers..everyone while we are so small, is a reg..
    cheers
    Panama736

Creating New Forums Empty Don't be afraid..

Post  Panama736 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

We like ppl who think outside the box..We are open to forums of all kinds as long as it doesnt conflict with the terms of use by the hosting site..
    Panama736

Creating New Forums Empty let me clarify..

Post  Panama736 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

By intergrating your name or username, it will all be the same way as in "username" Presents : ..
    fista
    fista

Creating New Forums Empty Re: Creating New Forums

Post  fista Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 pm

How about Healthy Addictions for a Games and Hobby section?Me likey lol beer salute
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 am

The date of ur post says the 1st.. I didnt see it til now Fista.. can u also think of a catchy subject matter line to go with the Forum title ? I think the Forum title is a winner..
    thumb up
    fista
    fista

Post  fista Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 pm

WoW to knitting and the lesser evils between

I dunno why World of Warcraft and knitting came to mind for Games and Hobbies lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 am