Type It LOUD..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Type It LOUD..

A say it community (as nicely as you can)

Latest worldwide earthquakes

Reuters Oddly Enough

2 posters

It was AMAZING!

The Fox
    The Fox

It was AMAZING! Empty It was AMAZING!

Post  The Fox Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 am

And scary wrapped up in one.

Pan, you would have loved the house I lived in with my ex husband. It was a Supervisor's house in the coal mining days. To say it was HUGE was an understatement. When you walked into the front of the house, you could go up a set of steps and then right back down a set of steps to the back door.

Well, my ex MIL owned it and we were living upstairs. My daughter would have been 2years old. I was moving a matress from one room to another and I was passing in between the steps. She was sitting on the top step and as I passed through, she stood up and went head first down the steps and here I am, caught on the other side of the matress HELPLESS and can't do a damn thing so I screamed, OH DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!

My ex MIL came running and that fall that my lil one took, she had the momentum to go the whole way down (14 steps) possibly killing her. When I screamed Oh Dear God No... she had stopped on the 3rd step down and just sat there. I couldn't believe it! Shocked Scared the hell outta me! I think that's when I got my first gray hair! Suspect

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

It was AMAZING! Empty Re: It was AMAZING!

Post  Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:40 am

That would be enough to give u a heart attack.. what do u think stopped her momentum ? personally i do believe in divine intervention..n its always for a reason..
    The Fox
    The Fox

Post  The Fox Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 am

There was nothing stopping her but DEVINE INTERVENTION!

I can't explain it any other way!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:28 am